Monday, April 26, 2010

A Review of SARAH JESSICA PARKER

Sarah Jessica Parker. A.K.A footface. I feel bad saying that, but Family Guy pointed that out once and it's undeniably true. I do not like Sarah Jessica Parker overly much. Her movies suck. I may be a bit biased, because I hate the Sex and the City T.V. shows and movies, but they really are boring. I don't find that she is a good actress, especially in Failure to Launch. I was actually angry after watching that movie. I didn't know why I was angry, but I was. Anyways, now that I've gotten my personal opinion out of the way, I will tell you some background facts on SJP.

She was born on March 25, 1965, making her a year older than my mother. She's originally from Nelsonville, Ohio, but her dance career prompted her family to move to New Jersey. She was cast in "The Sound of Music" and landed the lead part in the Broadway show of "Annie". After this play, she attended Dwight Morrow high school, but continued to act.

Also, Sarah Jessica Parker is a big Woody Allen fan. Her dreams came true when she was able to star opposite him in The Sunshine Boys in 1995.

Sarah Jessica Parker is married to Matthew Broderick. You may remember him from such films as Ferris Beuller's Day Off or The Cable Guy. I like Matthew Broderick so much more than his wife. Maybe it's just because he has endeared himself to the world through his character Ferris Beuller, or maybe it's because he's good looking. He's a much more capable actor than his wife, and I would rather see him in the next Sex and the City movie than her. But anyways, it's not my place to judge other human beings.

No comments:

Post a Comment